Terms and Conditions
- Whilst we always strive to get products out as quickly as possible, please note our Order Process for expected timelines on your order.
- We use multiple courier services which best accommodate all locations throughout the country. Within these couriers, we select different types of delivery services, which best suit your requirements and budget. We will share a copy of your waybill or tracking number after your package has been collected. We take no responsibility for any delays caused by the third party services of these various courier companies.
- We recommend all orders that are time sensitive, be placed with enough time to allow for unexpected delays.
- We will be in contact with you after receiving your images with the layout of your chosen product. At this stage we will wait for your approval before going to print.
- We can assist with custom designs as per your specific requirements. Please note, for any custom design, we will require an upfront, non refundable design deposit of R150 per design. This amount will be deducted from your final payment should you complete your order. If a custom design was done and the order is not completed, the design deposit(s) will not be refunded.
- Should you require a redesign after receiving the first design, we will gladly accommodate your request. However, redesigns after two designs will be at an additional charge to the original cost of the product. Depending on the product size and number of images, this cost will be advised to you before the third redesign is started.
- All designs created by Print with Passion and our affiliates remain the property and copy write of Print with Passion. Print with Passion is permitted to market and sell any designs created for our customers on their request, as no design request includes exclusive use to a specific customer unless specifically contracted as such.
- Where customers create their own designs and artwork and provide these to Print with Passion in a usable, high resolution format, Print with Passion will not market and sell the customers designs.
- Should there be any defects or errors on the printing, we will remake your design at no charge to yourself or refund your money back in full once we received your returned product.
- If there are no defects or errors with the printing, but you are not satisfied with the design or the photo after printing, we will not be able to refund any monies, as we cannot guarantee the quality of the photos, only the quality of the printing. Please ensure that you are satisfied with the layout design we will send to you before going to print for your approval. Once this is approved by yourself, the product will resemble this exactly.
- Should your parcel not be delivered through the courier service (when this service was selected) for any unforeseen reason, we are insured on our courier services and will remake your design and courier it to you at no charge to yourself.
Shipping and Delivery:
- We make use of professional courier services and all packages are insured at retail price of the products.
- Although the couriers can deliver to most locations across South Africa, there are some remote locations which they cannot reach. If they are not able to deliver to your address, we will contact you to confirm an alternative delivery address.
- Delivery is subject to availability and receipt of payment.
- Once we hand over the package to the courier, it usually gets delivered between 3 to 5 business days.
- A tracking number will be sent to you once your package has been collected by the courier.
- We accept payments through our PayGate payment partner using Visa or Mastercard, or via an EFT directly into our bank account.
- For payments made via Visa or Mastercard:
- Card transactions will be acquired via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by Print with Passion separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR)
- Print with Passion takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Print with Passion chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 58 Mulberry road, 28 Eden Park, Allen Grove, Gauteng, 1619, South Africa
- Print with Passion may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by Print with Passion Pty. Ltd based in South Africa with
Sales and Marketing Director: Idali Parkin
Managing Director: Dricky Parkin
- We provide washing instructions of these products along with your invoice upon collection or delivery. Should these instructions not be followed, we cannot be held responsible for the deterioration of your product.
- The washing instructions for best care of your product is as follows:
- Cold water machine wash
- No strong bleach based detergents
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 61 107 8166.